To ensure peace of mind in your purchase experience, our rings are covered with a Lifetime Guarantee. Please, check our Lifetime Guarantee for details. We will happily replace, or exchange any unworn item within 10 days of its purchase date, when complying with the present
- Before returning any merchandise you should Request a Return Authorization Number by e-mail, or contact us at 1-800-317-1333 . No merchandise would be accepted without exhibiting an RMA # on the outside of the returned package.
Customers ordering a ring in a finger size that
does not fit, are entitled to a
size adjustment of their ring up to 1 size bigger or smaller, providing
that the design allows for such size adjustments.
- Unworn Rings that could not be resized due to the complexity of the design will be replaced with a new ring of the same style in the new size requested by customer. There will be a charge of 15% of the displayed value of the new ring to be manufactured in replacement for the unworn ring that does not fit.
- Custom Made orders are sent to production 24 hours after Customer receives our Order Confirmation. There will be a cancellation fee of 30% of the listed price of the item if cancellation is requested after the item is sent to production.
- Customer has the right to request a cancellation of her/his order, and entitled to a FULL REFUND if the order is not shipped by the promised delivery date as indicated in our order confirmation.
Custom Made Rings are
defined as follows:
- All Rings are Custom Made, with the exception of Plain or Milgrain Rings, or Tungsten Carbide Wedding Rings.
- Any ring wider than 7mm or Any Ring smaller than a finger size 5 or bigger than a size 12.
- Products ordered online by our Internet Customers will be accepted in
return for a full refund or full credit towards the purchase of a new ring
for any of the following reasons:
- The item is defective.
- The item received is not the item ordered by Customer.
- The item differs in specifications from the item displayed in our website.
- Returns will be accepted by Oromi, Inc. only when Customer has notified us no later than ten (10) days after receiving the goods and obtained a Return Authorization Number. Customer must take all necessary precautions, once we authorize the return, to guarantee a prompt and safe delivery to us of the goods being returned. Goods must be returned in their original packaging, and must not exhibit signs of being worn or mistreated. Damaged products will not be accepted in return.
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-317-1333 or by email using our Contact form.